Saturday, June 28, 2014

Racism

By Alon Calinao Dy: Racism is common everywhere you go, you will encounter people who think they are the best genes or superior traits to others, and their race should be praised. Tsk. 

Honestly, I don't want these kinds of people. As far as I am concern, all people are equal in the eyes of God. You are slave by your own fate if you let someone treat you that way. It does not matter to me whether your skin is black or white and what is your standing in the society. To me, I more appreciate and respect those people who also respect others and humble themselves than those who act arrogant with no concerns towards others. As I have said, in the eyes of God,all human beings are equal to Him.

Here is my poem about racism:

My Fear is rejection
I am proudly Asian
I don't want people who have no affection
Even though I don't look like Caucasian.

I hate people who are racist
Who think they are superior to others
Who are narcissistic and pessimist
And who judge people by their skin colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment