Friday, October 17, 2014

Hey, Manny Pacquiao Basher!

By Alon Calinao Dy: First things first, I don't understand why there are some Filipinos continue to bash Manny Pacquiao despite his great feat in our country. I don't understand why they can't be happy for someone's success. Instead of bashing Pacquiao, why don't Filipinos make him an inspiration and try their best to be well-off? 


Manny Pacquiao Facebook


Manny just posted a photo about his preferred food to connect with his friends on Facebook. I think if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. If you can't control your mouth then shut the f-ck up. Manny didn't ask your opinion, how could you comment such a stupid point of view?

Manny Pacquiao Facebook


I acknowledge that it is your basic right to hold an opinion. But it appears to me you misuse or abuse it. Pacquiao has given you a chance to be one of his million friends, but you blow it away. Please understand that you can have a thousand friends, but few of them are genuine. It is better to have one friend if you know you can trust that person for the remainder of your life.

From my own perspectives, Filipinos should be respectful for every word they say. Keeping control of bad temper and think twice before you say anything will save yourself at the end of the day. You just reveal your true character. I have been stating this over and over again that in order to be happy with yourself, you need to be happy with someone's success, and in order to avoid jealousy, throw your bitterness away.

I have recognized some people as rich as Pacquiao, but they humbled themselves. I don't see why those who have in life they are the ones who have more humility than those who actually haven't. There are many people like this in the Philippines. But even with all that, I still believe that people can change.

I am a Manny Pacquiao fan, but if Pacquiao has made inappropriate action for his fans, I won't tolerate it. I admit Filipinos are great for their hospitality, respect and caring for others. Pacquiao is a true Filipino pride. His richness comes from arduous work and devotion to God Almighty. It is not an instant success. His money did not come from government funds, so it only right to pay our respects to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment