Sunday, October 26, 2014

Kamay ni Hesus: A Holy Adventure

By Alon Calinao Dy:At 4 a.m. on October 25, I was inclined to visit the Miraculous shrine known by many devotees as the Kamay ni Hesus at Brgy. Tinamnan in Lucban, Quezon, Philippines. Everyone was all dressed up and excited to find out what the popular place was all about.







My family and friends arrived at exactly 2:30 p.m. in Lucban. From the ground heading to the top Kamay ni Hesus Statue, you would discover a long path as a means of your little sacrifice and prayers for God. My mother-in-law, Perla, went for a long, agonizing walk despite suffering some pain in her torso. A simple, but inspirational acts that put a smile on my face.






The last Supper

After The Last Supper, Jesus was caught by a Roman soldier when he was sold by one of his beloved disciples Judas Iscariot


My wife reprimanded me from taking photos because our main objective is to pray not for fun. I simply couldn't take my eyes off the awesome sculptures. Before getting to this famous pilgrimage, I promised myself to spread the good news of this wonderful place to all people. I knew inside my heart, I was doing the right thing, and I followed it.





I got to be honest, I thought he was Rev. Fr. Joseph Ayala Faller (a well-known faith healer), but he was another good priest in the area. He looked alike attorney JV Bautista. Hehehe...Just kidding! We talked a little and asked for blessings and for answers to prayers, including a safe journey on our way back home. He was quite amazed when he learned that we all came from a very far place. 



Mass Schedule: 

Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri- 9:00am
Saturdays- 5:00pm
Sundays- 7:30 a.m. | 9:00 a.m. | 10:30 a.m.| 11:30 a.m. | 4:00 p.m.


Healing Mass Schedule:

Wednesdays and Saturdays- 9:30 a.m.








Along our way to reach the top of the hill, I felt happy and energized. My shirt was almost completely soaked in sweat, but my agitation to hold and say a prayer to the statue of our Lord Jesus Christ had not ceased. I may be a sinner in the eyes of other people, but I love Jesus as God Almighty of all masses. Thus, I offered these famous poems I made for Him alone.










Regrettably, I missed the healing mass that started at 9 a.m. last Saturday since I arrived late. I could not turn back time, so I offered my first prayers to everyone before my personal intention. I must say this is an unforgettable experience for all of us.




Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment