Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Manny Pacquiao's Secret To Great Abs

By Alon Calinao Dy: Are you exhausted of doing any abdominal exercise? You can look these tips from the one and only eight-division world champion and pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao. This video originally owned by my friend Elie Sechback on Facebook, the owner of esnewsreporting.com and the one who put up the "Insane Manny Pacquiao Abs Workout in China" video that became viral in social media.




I bet you've watched lots of abdominal workout machines these days, trying to impress you that it will work out just fine for you if you use them diligently. Guess what! You don't need them and some of them are bogus. That's right! In fact, you don't need to spend large amounts of money to get these awesome abs. 


Just watch the video below and follow all the steps the Filipino boxing icon is doing. 






You can do these ab workouts in your home at your own time and convenience. As I stated, you don't need these commercial products  such as  Ab Roller and Ab Trimmer. I actually tried these abdominal exercises yesterday after I viewed the video that went viral.

I thought it was simple, but it wasn't. Try it now, so you would understand what I mean.