Sunday, January 25, 2015

Did Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo Cheat In The 2004 Elections?

By Alon Calinao Dy: Late Fernando Poe, Jr., also known as the " Da King," was believed to have won in the 2004 Philippine Presidential elections over Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo according to his loyal supporters. Arroyo's friends said, of course, that she won the ballot convincingly, without a doubt. Hello Garci, is that true?

After that, all I'd remembered and heard was the "I am sorry" speech of the former president.

Until today, there's certainly talk about it that DA King was the real one who won in the 2014 Presidential Election. Poe’s supporters even went to the extent of questioning the results of COMELEC in Mindanao where Late Poe had a solid of supporters in the area.

Though no one really knew what happened, I would expect that Filipinos should be vigilant voters, and I am hoping that people who cheat in the election should face charges. I am not saying that the former head of the state cheated in the 2014 elections. I simply believe that karma is real and is considered as a universal law.