Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Poem: To The One That I Love

By Alon Calinao Dy: Every woman deserves respect and every man needs a loving woman.


To the one that I love,
Dr. Gre Pearl Gay,
In my heart you'll stay,
Forever I'll treasure,
My love for you.

To the one that I love,
I see the marbles in your eyes,
And I only smile,
By your mesmerizing stare,
Oh, how I love your eyes!

To the one that I love,
I would die for you,
Because I love you so...
I'd take away all your pain,
And give you the stars in the heaven.

To the one that I love,
I will shower you with kisses,
And when you melt in my sweetness,
I will give you my warmest embrace,
And the respect that you deserve.

Even though you always say, "I'm fat,"
I don't really care,
Just as long as you have
A loving heart.

To the one that I love...
I will always love you.

http://www.ibuzzle.com/articles/to-the-one-that-i-love-poem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment