Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mommy Perla's Dance Moves And Electrifying Laughter On The Video

By Alon Calinao Dy: I can't think of a good title about this article because I am so happy right now, watching the 'Be Happy' video below.

I never thought I would be able to capture the happy memories we've had while we were laughing and dancing during our family outing at the Stone 8 Resort in Nueva Ecija. We had a really really really good time.


At that moment, I felt a certain freedom every time I heard Mommy Perla's laughter and everyone who watched them dance, as if the music never ends to play.

I could not explain my smile, but I got a wonderful giggle that I've never felt before. They danced with all their hearts that gave us good spirits. I am sure this was a special moment that we would cherish for the rest of our lives.

Watch the happy video here: