Saturday, February 14, 2015

Poem: True Feelings

By Alon Calinao Dy: I love you for being you.


I tell you about my true feelings
At first, you disagree
But then you let my heart free
And accept my shortcomings.

Some say, we don't belong to each other
For you're rich, beautiful and a dreamer
But my love for you is always strong
And I will prove them wrong.

You're the one who believes in me
That miracle does happen sometime
You're the one who lifts up my soul
When others are treating me like a fool.

I believe we're meant for each other
That our love will last forever
No matter what people say
Our love will never go astray.

You and I have chosen our destiny
We don't believe in any controversy
But we always believe in ourselves
Even though they've put us in the shelves.

I have loved you with all my life
And you've agreed to be my loving wife
Now I'll forever cherish our vows in my heart,
"In sickness and in health, till death do us part."

http://www.ibuzzle.com/articles/true-feelings-poem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment