Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Congratulations To My Little Brother Milton Dy: A US Army and A Registered Nurse in Texas


By Alon Calinao Dy: I would like to congratulate my little brother, Milton Dy, for successfully completing the U.S Army training course, and today is his graduation day. He is a Filipino immigrant who graduated as an excellent U.S soldier in his battalion and is also a registered nurse in the State of Texas, USA. 

I'm sure the whole Dy family is proud of you right now for having many awards in the military. I am very proud of you because you've shown the world that Filipinos are regarded as one of the best people in the world. 

I can't believe you are a full grown man, 24 years old, who is one of the most humble and respectful people I know in my whole life. Thank you, brother. I am very, very proud of you. I am sure our parents, sister, relatives, and grandparents are proud of you.

Always stay humble and don't forget to call God 24 hours a day. No matter how good you are as a soldier, an MMA fighter, and a nurse, always seek God for His direction. There are many zigzag curves along the road, but be strong as you always did. Always love your parents, siblings, relatives, friends, future wife, and children. And, don't forget all the teachings from our high school Alma mater ― Seminario De Jesus Nazareno.

Once again, congratulations for a job well done!