Saturday, May 9, 2015

Poem: Happy Mother's Day

By Alon Calinao Dy: This poem is dedicated to all mothers in the world, especially to my mother Mila Calinao Dy, Mommy Perla Bautista, Mamaloyan, Nanay Soling, Kissy Dy Pascual, Ate Lalot, Judan, Nikkie, Auntie Julieta Dy Yulo, Irmie Calinao, Dolores Calinao, Sarah M. Puno.


Happy mother's day, mom!
A million thanks for the words of wisdom,
Promise, I'd take care of you when you're ill,
Promise, I'd look after you when you're over the hill,
Yes, mom, I love you and thank you for...

Making me a better person today,
Offering me a motherly advice,
Teaching me how to be nice,
Helping me without a price.

Ensuring my health and safety,
Rendering your infinite love and sacrifice,
Staying with me throughout the day,
Day and night, you and dad work so hard,
A need of proper education,
Your daily prayers when I'm away.

Happy mother's day, mom!
I wish I could tell you,
How much I love you,
I miss you so much, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment