Friday, July 17, 2015

Poem: I Love You More...

By Alon Calinao Dy: This is a sweet love poem I have written and I hope you enjoy reading it. Thanks. Peace and love to all.


I love your sensitivity
It's your unique personality.
But I love you more when you smile
Makes the world bright and beautiful.

I love you when you're happy
It means you'll never go away.
But I love you more when you're sad
For it makes me feel really bad.

I love you when you look into my eyes only
I feel wonderful and so lucky.
But I love you more when I get jealous
It means I'm just very cautious.

I love you when we're together
I feel safe, comfortable and better.
But I love you more when we're far away
For I truly miss you, my baby.

http://www.ibuzzle.com/articles/i-love-you-more-poem.html




No comments:

Post a Comment