Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mondejares Puertes Beach Resort Experience

By Alon Calinao Dy: I never expect that there is such a beautiful and relaxing place as Mondejares Puertes Beach Resort located at Barangay Saljag in Calbayog City.





I've been to many attractive resorts in the Philippines,  but this island paradise is so amazing and is near in my hometown. This is a 30 minute drive from Calbayog City if you are riding a private vehicle or a rented car.

My friends actually prefer this place rather than Marju Kristel, Ciriaco hotel, Samelco, and Bagacay Beach resort, because the  environment is so natural and friendly as this is a perfect getaway for everyone who wants to unwind from stressful jobs.

With my curiosity,  I asked one of the caretakers about this magnificent resort and who is the owner. The responsible person told me that it's owned by a wealthy businessman from Cebu City.

Then, the staff has charged us 350 pesos for the cottage and 50 pesos entrance fee per person. We were 8 people and so, we spent 750 pesos only. It is very affordable.

My overall experience is great. We had a great day singing on the karaoke machine and swimming either in the pool or in the beach. It is up to you where you want to swim first, but I like the ocean very much.

Indeed, this island paradise is one of the best resorts in Samar. Though this place is still constructing buildings to add tourists, but definitely,  it is a must-see tourist spot.

If you want to feel the sea breeze at night, then you have to check-in at one of their finest hotel rooms in the city. I just don't  know how much it is, but I think  it's not too expensive like most resorts in Luzon. I tell you... You won't regret visiting this wonderful place.

Here are the pictures I've collected while I enjoyed the day with my friends. By the way, I am very grateful to Dr. Eulogio Condeza, a very popular doctor in Samar, for joining us despite his busy schedule at his clinic in Gandara, Western, Samar.






With Hon. Dr. Eulogio G. Condeza


No comments:

Post a Comment