Friday, August 5, 2016

Life Of A Blogger — A Great Purpose in Blogging


By Alon Calinao Dy: I started blogging since 2014 when I realized that Filipinos need a strong and honest president like President Rodrigo Duterte. During that time I always believed that Filipinos were stronger people than corrupt politicians when came together.  

Sorry to say that I hate politicians even though my father was a former politician. Although I admit that there are still honest and sincere politicians out there, being politicians nowadays seem have more money by making the lives of other people miserable while they live like kings and queens in their places.

I found myself seeing the truth about what is happening in the Philippines. The old, corrupt system of the government is trying to fix by our beloved president Duterte. It seemed impossible at the beginning but he started doing it now — fighting and cleaning up corruption.

In my beloved province of Samar, like all other provinces in the Philippines, corruption, illegal drugs and activities are everywhere from tricycle drivers to high-ranking government officials. President Duterte should send someone with the same strong personality as PNP Chief General Ronald Dela Rosa to imprison and kill all those bad elements.

I talked to several bloggers who helped our President Rodrigo Duterte as they are now happy, knowing that the President is doing the best that he can towards the betterment of our people and country. And it's a good thing that Duterte continues to inspire thousands of young Filipino people to make things right.

Life of a blogger for me is a success seeing some great changes in our country as I always admire this popular quote of Mahatma Gandhi "be the change that you wish to see in the world." 

Most Filipinos know that President Duterte is a superstar on social media, by sharing and commenting in various Facebook groups, you are part of the change you want to this country. But these days, social media comes with great responsibility through creative ways to inspire your readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment