Monday, June 9, 2014

A Letter To Gre Pearl Gay

By Alon Calinao Dy:



Dear Gre Pearl Gay,

There are so many beautiful things I wanted to tell you, but I don't know what else to say, for you already knew most part of it. Nevertheless, there are things that you need to understand by heart and mind. I have written you letters and love poems, expressing how I felt for you and some of the these works became popular on the Internet because of strong feelings therein. Perhaps you are getting tired reading regularly all of them. And maybe you are thinking when I am planning to stop all these. Well, to tell you honestly, I couldn't find any good reasons to quit. I don't know why it became my addiction, passion or whatever you call it, to write. But one thing I am sure of, there are so many things to tell you, things that are not yet written and can only be discovered through writing continuously. And these feelings I have for you are overflowing with love and joy like the river in Yangtze.

I don't know why I am so wildly in love with you, and why I am so sad if there is a day I couldn't write you a letter or poem. All I know is that I really enjoy being around with you, to see those beautiful eyes and wonderful smile. I am grateful to God that I have found my one and only true love, and that is YOU!

Yes, nobody can stop me now from writing you, not even my head nurse who had warned me several times before. As long as I know in my heart that this is a right thing to do, I will continue sending you letters and love poems. And yes, I will always let you know that I am here for you and that I love you so much, no matter how far the distance between us.

My sweetest love, every single day I long to see you more and more. I know you feel that same way too. I know that you think about me, more than I think of you. I know that you are not happy without me by your side. I know how you are going through this time of the day. But this I promise you, time will come that we will be together until our skin make folds.

My dear Gre Pearl Gay, I love you forever and ever!

Lovingly yours,
Alon



No comments:

Post a Comment