Monday, June 9, 2014

Inspirational Message For 2014




"New year is about change and beginning. Let's change our bad character and bad habit; and begin reinventing ourselves and reinforcing our values and moral precepts." --Alex P. Vidal 

By Alon Calinao Dy: I read many greetings today from Facebook to daily newspaper and lots of people have different ways to celebrate their New Year's Rocking Eve. Let me ask you, what are your dreams and resolutions this year? I hope and pray that God will grant all your wishes in life. However, some of us have experienced traumatic events - failed relationships, suffered the loss of loved ones, no stable jobs, battled chronic diseases over the years, and so forth. For this reason, others don't believe anymore on the bright side of life.

I know it's not easy and it will take sometime to heal the pain in your heart. It's hard to forget someone who made your life miserable during these past years. It's even more difficult to forgive people who wouldn't be so friendly despite your kindness. I mean, those people who take advantage of you because you're a compassionate person. I know, these kinds of people are so damn annoying, and you would not even think a second chance. Yet, you should not judge people based on their characters alone. I was so wrong, I was a judgmental person before. Now, I do believe people can still change if they want it too.

Perhaps, it's easier to forgive and forget those people who have soft spots in their hearts than those who have no remorse for their wrongdoings at all. As I'm telling you this, you need to change as well. If you're able to wholeheartedly forgive others, move on with your life and create positive change, I'm happy for you. It means you're an optimistic person. Congratulations!

All of us have no idea of what our fate will be, but God already had plans for us. People don't seem to realize that their luck is yet to come. Whether you haven't expected it, it's going to happen because it's the will of God. You must be thankful for that. Whatever it is, don't ever feel bad or sorry for yourself. Yes, last 2013 may possibly be your tough year, but hey - cheer up! You've made it through.

Again, congratulations! It means you're stronger than you think.

All you need to do this year is to be positive at all times. Learn from your past mistakes and try as much as possible to mend your broken heart and mind. Let bygones be bygones. Life is awesome. It's beautiful if you think about dancing green trees, singing birds, green and blue ocean, and clear open sky. What I'm trying to say here is that you must have a better life perspective. If you have not already done so, I guess this 2014 is the best year to begin doing wonderful things for others.

Please accept my sincere apology. I know, I have no right to talk about letting go of grudges and bitterness because I don't know what happened to you in the past. I'm so sorry. I just genuinely wish you a happy New Year and all the best in your future endeavors.

Have a Blessed New Year!

Read more at iBuzzle: http://www.ibuzzle.com/articles/inspirational-message-for2014.htmlBy Alon Calinao Dy:


No comments:

Post a Comment