Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Our Father Prayer For Our Departed Loved Ones

By Alon Calinao Dy: This is the time for a sincere prayer for all our departed loved ones and those souls who are in purgatory. At least once a year, people should remember them and our prayers are so important for their everlasting peace. Although people only pray for their departed family members, they should always include all the souls whom they called as brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus Christ, so that they could enter into the Kingdom of God.




I put up this prayer for my youngest sister Prumila, for my grandparents Teodoro Calinao Sr., and Prudencio Dy, Sr., for my uncle Teodoro Calinao, Jr., for my wife's departed loved ones, and for all souls who are still in purgatory. I also offer this one to all my relatives and friends who were at peace. May the Lord God forgive all your sins and open His Gate for the perpetual peace of your souls.


The Our Father Prayer

Our Father, Who is in heaven,
Holy is Your Name;
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our sins,
As we forgive those who sin against us;
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen.


I believe this is one of the best prayers that was ever made. Everything is there. This beautiful prayer is an honest way to admit our sins and accept God's guidance. Say it with all your heart and you will understand what I mean. Find true happiness and peace with God.