Thursday, July 21, 2016

Tutuban Divisoria Has Finally Changed Under Duterte Administration

By Alon Calinao Dy: Divisoria is known for many people as one of the dirtiest places in Manila. Though consumers can buy cheaper things here than in shopping centers and malls, it can't be ignored the fact that Divisoria is a dirty, chaotic and crowded place. 

A Facebook user, Bea Mercado, uploaded the new transformation of Tutuban, Divisoria today under Duterte administration. These are all the photos she uploaded:


  • This photo clearly shows that the streets are clean and vehicles can easily go through without street vendors


  • When I was still a college student in Manila, I often went here. I remember this Tutuban Center because this is where I bought cheap trendy clothes


  • I used to sit here near the monument when I'm tried and done buying necessary things



  • I couldn't ever forget this place because my college friend got scared when he saw someone being robbed by bad guys.

Bea Mercado, who posted these photos on her Facebook timeline, was so happy about the positive change in this place. She said, "after so many years, finally the change has come..."

She added "I am happy to share with you the clearing project that our President Rodrigo Roa Duterte did after his visit in Tutuban, Divisoria." 


No comments:

Post a Comment