Thursday, September 18, 2014

Poem: I Didn't Expect To Love You

By Alon Calinao Dy: Don't judge a person until she becomes your partner for a lifetime.


When I first met you,
I didn't expect I'd fall in love with you,
I thought it was only a fun game,
And I was playing in the flame.

One morning when I woke up,
My heart skipped a beat,
And it was pounding out of my chest,
I said, 'Oh my God! It's pumping up.'

I didn't want to give you my heart,
I was scared to death,
As I couldn't breathe,
You would tear it apart.

I realized with each passing day,
You weren't that bad person after all,
I've made mistakes of judging you so early,
You were a person with a heart of gold.

Now I enjoy your company,
Every minute of the day,
Every strand of your hair when it sways,
And each time that your eyes meet mine.

http://www.ibuzzle.com/articles/i-didnt-expect-to-love-you-poem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment