Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Letter To My Daughter Aobhie Bautista Dy

By Alon Calinao Dy: I love you so much. I can't explain how happy we are the day you were born last November 14, 2015 in Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines. 

We're so blessed because the three of us have the same birthday ― me, you, and your mom. You were born via cesarian section (CS). I know it was one of the most difficult sacrifices that your mom had to make just to ensure that everything went right.

Your mother went into a trauma experience last year when we lost your sibling, a 2-month-old angel in the womb before you. It was the saddest Christmas of our lives. Yet, three months later, God heard and answered our prayers. God gave us you, my sweetest and prettiest daughter. 

Sometimes, I can't believe that I have a very lovely daughter as you. While away from you taking good care of our family business, I always look at your beautiful pictures that your mom sent to me every day. And before I go to sleep at night, I see to it that I watch them.

My daughter, time runs so fast. Your grandparents, uncles, and aunties are excited to see you grow. Before I realize it, you will start studying your lessons at school, finish your desired degree, and have your own family.

I want you to know that having you in our life is one of the greatest gifts and one of the happiest moments as well. Your mom loves you so much as she chooses to stay awake while you are sleeping at night. 

We will do anything for you. We want you to be a good person that respects people either rich or poor. We want you to fulfill your dreams and we'll be there to support you the best that we can. We want you to be happy in life and we'll be there to guide you in any way that we can.

It's hard sometimes knowing that we can't predict our future. But God will always protect you, my daughter. You are so blessed because God gave us you. The moment you arrived, God has blessed our family.

I love you so much, my daughter. Please take good care always and we don't want you to get sick. 

God bless you always!


Love, 

Your parents




No comments:

Post a Comment