Monday, October 20, 2014

Why I Love What I Do

By Alon Calinao Dy: I have firm faith that my blog will help a lot of people. I try to build good values to my readers by providing them moral lessons. A metonymic adage says "The pen is mightier than the sword." I really believe in it. I thank those readers who emailed me last time that I inspired them. I try to pen something that readers will remember after they read them. This is what I want to do.


The author of The Brighter Side of Life

I don't usually say the good things I did, but I frequently help the old, the blind, or the young whenever a helping hand is required. But now, I find a right spot to help and connect to many people. Although sometimes, it is really difficult for me to complete my task because I don't know the different reactions of my readers. I also understand that there might be instances that I will hurt the feelings of other people. As much as possible, I will attempt to listen to the suggestions and comments from my readers. But I can't promise to respond to your every thought. I am here to respect your perspectives. 

Being a nurse and former OFW, I realize that the best thing I could do is to share my knowledge and personal experiences. It is true that you can't please everyone, but still, it does not mean you are going to be harsh with that person. Let go of a grudge. It is a headache and it is not healthy in the heart. What I do to stay happy and stress-free, I try to be positive at all times.

Finally, I encourage my fellow writers to jot down inspirational messages to their readers. Write something that will make them better people, and avoid long passages. Some readers might fall asleep before they reach to your main theme. This is just a friendly word of advice for my fellow writers out there.

As I am writing this article, I still feel that each day is a learning procedure. I have many more things to learn in writing and I believe readers are part of my growth. But I am very proud of myself for having readers who appreciate my works. Through my pen and paper, I want to stretch forth my deepest gratitude for everyone.

Thanks for constantly visiting and reading my articles. I know if I will be busy again, I will find a hard time to write. Writing has always been a part of me.



P.S.

Please like my blog page on Facebook, so I could connect with you guys. Click here and like >>> Think The Brighter Side of Life





No comments:

Post a Comment