Sunday, January 4, 2015

5 Tips To Get More Likes On Your Facebook Page



By Alon Calinao Dy: There are several ways to gain more likes on your Facebook page as it is not always comfortable to send an invitation to your friends to get the likes you've ever wanted. This is a constant question of the people who want to gain more audience, how do I get a huge number of followers on my Facebook page?

I will be very true about this query since I heard from others that it is simple and easy. Seriously, I'm having a difficult time promoting my Think The Brighter Side of Life page since I don't have enough time to engage with my readers.


Like my Facebook page here
For about a month now, I am constantly boosting my page; I'll be honest, it's hard to gain followers on Facebook as other computer users would say.


Based on my personal experience, here are 5 tips to get more likes to your Facebook page.

1. Have A Secure Internet Connection 

In order not to ruin your day, be sure you have a strong internet connection. It's futile to send an invitation request to like your FB page when it does not reach to your friends and Facebook groups.


2. Join Various Groups On Facebook

If you want more exposure to your Facebook page to a bunch of FB users, it's about time to interact with different groups on this social networking website. Try to ask them to press the like button on your page to reach more fans.

3. Run A Contest

I remember JobStreet in the Philippines always runs a contest to like their Facebook page every now and then. Sometimes, they use this opportunity to award those contestants who are capable to add the number of followers on their Facebook page.

4. Publish A Viral Content

It is tough to guess whether you publish an interesting content or not. But it is important to air an entertaining one that most FB users can interact with your post. If I were you, start by asking an interesting question to get the most engagement. 

5. Run A Website With FB Social Plugins Like Button Box

Be sure to include a Facebook page on your website so that your visitors can like and follow you whenever they want to comment or share your content.