Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ateneo de Manila University Lady Eagles Secures A Final Slot in 77th UAAP Women’s Volleyball

Lady Eagles versus Lady Spikers

By Alon Calinao Dy: The Lady Eagles had beaten the Lady Spikers of De La Salle University at the Mall of Asia Arena a couple of hours ago, procuring a final slot and awaiting for a challenger in 77th UAAP Women’s Volleyball.

La Salle, who now has 12-2 records, is expected to return to the finals according to many viewers. The match between two rival universities in volleyball always brings excitement to a lot of fans.

Who would have believed I would be able to watch volleyball when all I want to see on the TV screen besides basketball is boxing? My wife always cheered for Alyssa Valdez as a best player of the Lady Eagles, but I saw everyone as the superstars.

In fairness to the Lady Spikers, they are really tough and talented volleyball players. I hold a huge respect for the green uniforms since I have heard from my wife that they were champions for several times in the past.

While Ateneo has now the advantage over De La Salle,  the game is not even final. The Lady Spikers are still strong competitors against the Lady Eagles. 

What I like about the team Ateneo is their amazing teamwork, which I think is better than De La Salle. I thank both Ateneo and De La Salle for the best game they'd performed to their audience for the past years until today.

May the best team win...