Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Why Do I Love The Province of Samar?

By Alon Calinao Dy: Filipinos know more about the San Juanico Bridge connecting Samar and Leyte than Samar itself, as this is one of the magnificent projects of Former President Ferdinand Marcos that still stands today despite the super power of Typhoon Yolanda, internationally known as "Haiyan."



My province, Samar, is a beautiful place to stay and there are more exciting places that need to be discovered here. Though life is simple as other people say, locals are very friendly, hospitable, and caring.

What I really like in Samar is the food that I eat. It's all natural with no added harmful chemicals. If you are familiar with the food kinilaw na Fish, I love this food. This menu is common among people who called me "Tagay muna."


Previously, I wrote about my hometown  the things what I admired and didn't like. But thinking about Samar has a special place in my heart. This place reminded me about my childhood years and my family and friends who taught me how to love my starting place.

It is true that a visit to Samar is like connecting with the natural wonders of the world. As I said there are wonderful places that still need to be discovered and you need to visit so to have amazing experiences.


I encourage and remind Waray people to love the province where they all started having senses. Despite bad or good experiences you'd experienced during the past, Samar is like a promise land that we need to visit again and again wherever we are in the globe.




Up to this day, Samar remains one of the tourist destinations that travelers love to visit. I already showed some exciting places on my page that tourists need to explore so to have unforgettable and pleasant memories.


If you love Samar, you can share this article to your friends and be proud where you come from and who you are.  


No comments:

Post a Comment