Friday, December 25, 2015

My First Christmas With My Baby Girl

By Alon Calinao Dy: Christmas is love. I can't believe how happy I am today that our Lord Jesus has granted my prayer to have a baby girl this holiday season. I just can't  believe how she's so adorable in the eyes of people around me. 


I have many wishes for my lovely girl. But I want her to grow up an admirable person not only in physical aspect but deep within her heart. As a father, I wish all the best luck to her in life. 

This Christmas, I've got a chance to be with my family. I ensure that I spend my whole time with them. For this season of love, Christ gave us a new beginning and a hope that everyone of us could change for the better and be a role model for the children around us.

Children are the apples of the parents' eyes. Every proud parent is happy to spend their time with their loved ones especially if this is the first child. Every good parent shares the love, the care, and the true meaning of Christmas to people who know how to receive the real compassion of Jesus Christ.


Aobhie Bautista Dy


M E R R Y    C H R I S T M A S !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment