Tuesday, January 12, 2016
5 Reasons Why Politics is Evil
By Alon Calinao Dy: People learn at an early age why politics is evil. They know that politicians spend more money in order to win in the election. The political structure of these politicians who keep doing this vote buying, have created political dynasties not only here in the Philippines but in other countries as well.
There are numerous reasons why politics is evil. These are five (5) reasons why I believe some politicians are not lovers of mankind.
1. Many wonder why politics is evil. Well, since the beginning politicians started giving money, aiming for never-ending power, and making politics as a source of huge income instead of helping the common people, politics became corrupt.
2. Many wonder why politics is evil. It's sad to think why family members fight and fall apart because of a dirty game of politics. They come from the same bloodline, but as usual, politics is the reason why they are divided.
3. Many wonder why politics is evil because the gap between the rich and the poor keeps widening. It is said that politicians are wealthy and powerful people while there are many people who are considered poor. It is because corruption has made many politicians rich.
4. Many wonder why politics is evil. Some wonder why there were World War I & II. It is believed that politicians were the ones who pushed through the conflicts using their modern armed forces and proving how powerful they can be. That's the reason why we've had these wars including civil wars.
5. Many wonder why politics is evil. A lot of politicians are manipulative as they are able to brainwash many ordinary people to vote for them, giving them high hopes that they are willing to help the poor and elevate them above the poverty line. The truth is what you see around you...