Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Mother's Day


By Alon Calinao Dy: On Sunday, it is the day of every mother in the world. It is time to give thanks for their sacrifice and selfless love... It's time for us to remember them not only today but every single day. 

I thank my wife for her unending love to our daughter. It's hard for a first time mom to always watch her child each day. She said that it's a mother's instinct why she's good being a mom.

It is different when a child touches her mother. She always felt the love, security, and comfort. It's true that no one really care for a child like parents do.

I thank God for this wonderful opportunity to be a father. I thank Him for giving me a loving wife. Someone who is very special to me. 

Let this day be remembered as an extraordinary day for all of us. Spend this day to talk to your mother and forget all the bad things that happened in the past between you and your mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment