Saturday, August 20, 2016

Office Of The President Rodrigo Duterte Tweet 'Partner For Change' To Me


By Alon Calinao Dy: I am very proud to receive a message coming from the Office of the President Rodrigo Duterte for being a "partner for change." And again, I wish to thank, Mayor President Rodrigo Duterte for all the things he did in the Philippines.

Like every Filipino, I am just an ordinary citizen who supports and believes to President Duterte's advocacy against corruption, criminality, and illegal drugs. 

I also want to thank my fellow bloggers who supported Pres. Duterte at the very start. I know those talented writers, but they don't want to reveal themselves as they want to remain anonymous. 

As I begin to end this short message, I thank God for giving us a true leader who would do anything for the sake of our people and country. Let's pray for our beloved president. 

I also wish to express my heartfelt gratitude to all netizens out there who would do everything for our beloved president. May you be blessed for your right decision to support President Duterte. 

G O D       B L E S S     E V E R Y O N E!

#PartnerForChange #GodBlessPhilippines
#MabuhayPhilippines
#Changeiscoming
#SolidDuterte

No comments:

Post a Comment