Friday, August 1, 2014

9.0 Niner IELTS Review Center


Sir Ervin Nil Temporal, the owner and CEO of 9.0 Niner Review Center

By Alon Calinao Dy: IELTS Guru Ervin Nil Temporal has helped thousands of Filipino professionals to make their dreams come true. Sometimes it is not all about money, but he serves 9.0 Niner reviewees with pure intentions because he hopes to raise the standard of living of his fellow Filipinos and his true legacy in the country is on the line.

Indeed, "Filipinos are worth dying for" according to late Senator Benigno Simeon "Ninoy" Aquino, Jr., a true hero and a great father of our current President Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III.

Mr. Temporal also believes that his contribution to his countrymen is vitally important. That's why he established 9.0 Niner Review Center branches in Metro Manila, so that enrollees have many options where to go through during their intensive review in IELTS. His main goal is to assist Filipinos attain their dreams in life.

I truly enjoyed those times I talked to Mr. Ervin via text message on my phone. So far, It's very clear to me that he has a good desire to help our current generation of Filipinos who have ambitions to work overseas since IELTS is one of the requirements to work or live in Western countries like Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia, and UK. Therefore, he mastered IELTS techniques a couple of years ago, and now, he is ready to impart his broad knowledge to all his students so that they can easily pass the test in one attempt without wasting much their effort, time, and money.

That's why when someone asked me a couple of months ago if 9.0 Niner Review Center was really the top 1 review center in the Philippines, I quickly answered, ' absolutely, yes.' 

There are so many positive feedback and real testimonials about 9.0 Niner Review Center on the internet. To tell you honestly, this review center assisted me pass my IELTS exam last 2007. And now, since I need to retake IELTS exam, really helps me for the renewal and completion of my visascreen certificate in the US.

Morayta Branch

Why 9.0 Niner Review Center is Number 1

One of the reasons why I affirm that it is the top review center in the country is Mr. Ervin Nil Temporal himself. He is very excellent at what he does. Until now, Mr. Temporal continues to provide high passing rate for all 9.0 Niner reviewees.

Although there is actually no pass or fail in the IELTS exam, I strongly believe that 9.0 Niner Review Center is better than any other review centers when it comes to high standards and level of trainings. 

Right now, I am definitely sure that 9.0 Niner Review Center is the number 1 IELTS review center in the Philippines. It is just a matter of time that this review center will be the most popular one in Asia. I think they can also compete globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment