Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Netizens Called LBC as ' Hari ng Kawatan'

Circulated photo on Facebook

By Alon Calinao Dy: There are a lot of Filipinos especially Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) who already complained at LBC Express and it seems the management do not hear and listen to what people are saying against them. 

I think now is the right time for a real change and a quick measure regarding the issues of stealing, opening of the box, and the so called "LBC as Late But Coming" that often encountered by most OFWs and Pinoys who used a courier like LBC 

An OFW and Facebook user named Renalyn Valdez said, "I sent a box through LBC courier and many items were lost. They opened it." She felt frustrated and disappointed with the service of LBC Express when she shared her story. 

On May 20, 2016, my parents sent 4 boxes and mostly clothings they bought in America. They paid 5,000 pesos for door-to-door courier delivery at Talipapa Branch inside SM Hypermarket Mall in Novaliches, Quezon City. 

The LBC staff named Aileen Billiones said to my parents that all 4 boxes would be delivered within 3 days. The two boxes came at the right time but the remaining boxes were delayed. 

I inquired Ms. Billion again regarding the whereabouts of our boxes since my parents were really worried about it. She told me that according to their monitor, it was already in Tacloban City and the one was in LBC Calbayog Branch. 

I wondered why it reached almost 2 weeks the LBC did not deliver our items. I found out that they mistakenly tagged "for pick-up" the two boxes instead of door-to-door delivery. It caused so much trouble to us especially to my parents who have a short stay in the Philippines. Instead of enjoying their vacation, they worried too much about their things. 

I showed them the receipts and the LBC staff in Talipapa branch called the LBC Branch in Calbayog to deliver at the specified address. You know what the LBC Branch Calbayog said? "We can't deliver today because the lack of manpower."

I contacted one of the regular employees in the LBC Main Branch. She admitted that probably the LBC associate in Manila tagged those boxes by mistake. She also told me that LBC had issues before regarding stolen items that cost millions of pesos from the senders when there were no installed CCTV cameras in their warehouses. 

I was shocked by her true revealations when I heard about it. I am sure that I am just one of the thousand senders who camplained about the bad service of LBC Express. I paid full and exact amount of money to give us what we deserve, but it turned out that the LBC management did not address our problems properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment